Confusing sentence in WikiGuide

Dougie Richardson ddrichardson at btinternet.com
Tue Aug 19 18:31:33 UTC 2008

Hi,

It could be clearer but it is asking that you have your own page on the
Wiki where you can be contacted [1]. It should be noted that it is best
if you call your own page something with capitals, that way your name
always links to your page.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DougieRichardson

 I have as much authority as the Pope. I just don’t have as many people who believe it.

(George Carlin)