Meetings

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 15 07:59:28 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 12:35 PM, Marc Kaplan
<ubuntu-doc at technomensch.net> wrote:
> ------------------------------
> Team Meetings
> ------------------------------
>
> When is the next team meeting that we might be able to get into some of
> these in greater detail.
>
> According to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/MeetingAgenda
>
> "The next meeting will be on 25 July 2007, 2000 UTC
> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=07&day=25&year=2007&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=0>
> at #ubuntu-doc, *irc.freenode.net*. "
>
> Then on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/MeetingTimes it says:
>
> "The DocumentationTeam <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam>
> meetings are currently held biweekly in #ubuntu-meeting on *Friday, 1400
> UTC or 2200UTC*. This time is not going to change in the near future,
> but if it does, this page will be used to calculate the time that is the
> most acceptable to the most people."
>
> Which is the most accurate?

Neither is right. The reality is that we don't have regular meetings,
I don't think we've had one since July 2007 in fact. I've updated the
pages.

Ideally we would be better at this, but peoples' availability has
traditionally made this difficult. I think you are probably right that
we should arrange a meeting. Let's work on a concrete agenda and then
fix a time.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org