[VOTE] Wiki banners

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 7 15:47:06 UTC 2008

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 4:35 PM, Phil Bull <philbull at gmail.com> wrote:
> My vote is for #1, since it's simple, can easily be implemented in an
> afternoon and would be easier to maintain than a custom macro as in #2.
> As pretty as they are, I don't think curved edges are necessary either.
> We could spend a bit more time making these banners pretty, though. They
> should all be collected in one sub-directory of the wiki, too.

I agree - unfortunately the use of a custom macro with images makes it
more difficult to modify the text of the banners (in particular given
that we do not have access to the wiki server yet - I'm working on
it!), so an Include banner is preferable. I like the simplistic effect
of the banners under #1.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org