An Introducion

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 02:33:05 UTC 2008

Ben,

Nice to see another West Sider (I'm GR (Alger Heights) as well).  Welcome
aboard.  Did you join the mentoring program?  I started myself working w/
the Kubuntu docs and have become more and move invovled since then.  Its a
great place to start.

First thing you can do is to start reading through the current intrepid docs
and help make sure they are up to speed.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam is a great placce to start.  Ping
me in either #ubuntu-us-mi or #ubuntu-doc sometime and we can chat.

If you are using Kubuntu we need some more contributers to that
documentation as well