Ubuntu

Ben kenpokarateboy2 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 21:18:42 UTC 2008

I'm excited that you're going to be teaching about Linux in your school!
Canonical, the sponsor of Ubuntu, does not offer any courses in your
region, however, they do offer an online training course and book. These
products are available from the canonical store at
https://shop.canonical.com/index.php?cPath=21.