Updating the GNOME documentation

Milo Casagrande milo_casagrande at yahoo.it
Tue Apr 29 17:36:52 UTC 2008

Hi Phil,

Il giorno lun, 28/04/2008 alle 21.14 +0100, Phil Bull ha scritto:
> Hi guys,
>
> A few people have expressed an interest in helping to tech-review and
> update the GNOME documentation. We should work with the GNOME doc team
> on this, and should have a think about how best to structure the
> reviewing programme (so as not to duplicate any effort).
>
> Anyone interested in helping to set something up?

That would be really good!

I think it would be great to start with taking care of some of hte bugs
related to gnome-user-docs on bugzilla [1], some are good for starting.

I also have some notes on things that are wrong for the user-guide and
the access-guide, I've been writing them inside the PO file while
translating them. So if you need a hand on finding some material, just
ping me! ;)

Cheers!

[1] http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=gnome-user-docs

--