New here

Dougie Richardson ddrichardson at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 28 20:22:56 UTC 2008

Hi Andy,

On Mon, 2008-04-28 at 20:43 +0100, Andy Davies wrote:
> I use a lot of video editing apps in Ubuntu, and also a LOT of LaTeX
> document preparation apps, but I will happily work on anything that is
> of use to the community!
>
> Andy

Well that's handy because we have been discussing a review of the
Music, Video & Photo section.

It has been discussed to reduce technical review but in this case I
think it may be useful to follow the procedure [1] for this section,
especially if this is an area you use.

Cheers,

Dougie

[1]https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/TechReview

--
Dougie Richardson (http://lynxworks.eu)

"Well, then, " the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry,
and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and
wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."