Music, Video & Photo

Matthew Paul Thomas mpt at myrealbox.com
Sun Apr 27 18:22:20 UTC 2008

Dougie Richardson wrote on 27/04/08 17:14:
> I guess it depends on what we think are common tasks - I say:
> - Red eye removal
> - Resizing
> - Retouching
> - Colour correction
> - A handful of filters, sepia and so on

All those are already covered in F-Spot's own help. But that help could
do with a lot of improvement -- it needs copyediting, and how about some
small before-and-after example pictures of the various effects?

Fixing F-Spot's help upstream would benefit many more people than
writing separate F-Spot help pages just for Ubuntu. Even someone using
F-Spot on Ubuntu, choosing "Help" > "Contents", will encounter the
upstream help first and may not even realize the Ubuntu-specific help
pages exist.

<http://f-spot.org/Get_Involved>

Cheers
--