writing an easier documentation page for installing from USB flash drive

Alexander van Loon svloon at xs4all.nl
Sun Apr 27 12:17:05 UTC 2008

This has already seen some discussion on the devel-discuss mailing list
here, so instead of repeating everything what was said I'll just give
this link -
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel-discuss/2008-April/003897.html - to the discussion there. Please read those e-mails to the list and the blog post I referred to in my e-mail.

My questions to the documentation team are:

      * Is the documentation team interested in writing an 'official'
        documentation page for help.ubuntu.com which covers installation
        of Ubuntu from a USB flash drive?
      * Does the documentation team have the power to get a link added
        on the ISO image download page of www.ubuntu.com which links to
        that page?
      * Does the documentation team need my (and possibly other's) help
        for writing that page?
      * If so, will the documentation team give me green light to start
        a draft for such a page on the Wiki, and will the documentation
        team then possibly adopt it as an official page after reviewing
        it?