[RFC] Test drive: Ubuntu Documentation Search

Nick Barcet nick.barcet at canonical.com
Wed Apr 23 00:59:51 UTC 2008

Jordan Mantha wrote:
> Is this similar to http://search.ubuntuwire.com/ ?

It is similar on the technology used but Dustin's version is much more
comprehensive in the refinements allow and feature full.  I particularly
like the search plug in for Firefox which is installable from the main
search page.  Dustin's version could however get some additional sources
from [1] which, I believe, are not all referenced in his.

Cheers,
Nick

[1] http://search.ubuntuwire.com/xml/annotations.xml