Logo

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 21 17:38:10 UTC 2008

Hi there,

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 5:28 PM, Dougie Richardson
<ddrichardson at btinternet.com> wrote:
> I was at a loose end today and wondered why we haven't a logo for the team
> on Launchpad? Any way in the grand tradition of Linux, if there isn't one
> then I made one - 192x192 under 50Kb – you can see where I'm going with
> this... It's CC uses the logo and drawn from scratch.

Thanks for your work on this - it looks nice. However, we need to be a
little bit careful, because as it stands I don't think it follows the
logo usage guidelines because it doesn't retain the proportions of the
original logo (ref: http://www.ubuntu.com/aboutus/trademarkpolicy).
Would it be difficult to do a version with a straight logo?

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org