Patch for about-ubuntu and office

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 14:56:04 UTC 2008

Hi Vignesh,

On Thu, 2008-04-17 at 00:39 +0530, Vignesh wrote:
> Hi..
> I have attached the patch which contains the following changes..
>
> In about-ubuntu.xml,
> *A sentence has been included mentioning about Tux
> *Richard Stallman's name has been included
> *The foundation goal of GNU Project has been included
>
> In office.xml,
> *General definition of a template is included..

Thanks for the patch. I've reviewed it and the alterations to the
about-ubuntu section all look really good. The only comment I have is
that the extra emphasis on "Tux" (<emphasis>"Tux"</emphasis>)
isn't really required. It would be sufficient to use something like
"<quote>Tux</quote>".

As for the office section, I sent some comments on this earlier today.
Please take a look at them and let me know what you think.

Thanks again,

Phil

--
Phil Bull