Adam Sommer asommer70 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 15:17:06 UTC 2008

Hello,

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 11:05 AM, Bryson Medlock <bamed at bamed.org> wrote:

> Hello everyone, I'm new around here, I go by bamed. I manage a small
> network of about 50 users that has 3 Ubuntu servers on it.  One is
> configured as a Samba PDC, the second's a LAMP server, and the third is
> running Nagios.  I also use Ubuntu on my desktop and laptop (Asus Eee).  I'm
> just looking for ways I can help contribute to Ubuntu and would like to join
> the docuMENTORING program.  I'd like to help in any way I can.

Do you have any interest in helping with the Server Guide [1]?  We've
started gathering ideas for new content and areas to update for the next
release [2].  If any of those areas interest you feel free to jump in, or if
you have any topics we haven't listed please feel free to add them.  Also,
if there are other area's you'd like to contribute to, that would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks and welcome aboard :-).
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/IdeaPool>
[1] http://doc.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/serverguide/C/index.html