Keyboard key terminology

kkdawkins at gmail.com kkdawkins at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 21:33:15 UTC 2008

Hey,

Why not refer to it as enter/return for the first instance of it then call it the most up-to-date notation (enter) thereafter. Or put a note at the bottom explaining the term.

Just my thoughts,
Kevin.

Btw my blackberry formats replyed messages wierd so if this is formatted strangely, sorry.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T