ubuntu-doc mailing list

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 16:23:33 UTC 2008

Hi David,

On Mon, 2008-04-07 at 21:56 +0300, David Kirba wrote:
> experiencing power cuts and bad internet connections. However, I did
> read the tech review page and am definitely interested in proceeding.
> All set :)

If you've read the Tech Review page on the wiki, all that's left to do
to get started is to select an unreviewed section from the status page
[1] and have a go at reviewing that. Once you've completed your review,
please send your findings (if any) to this mailing list and we can go
through them with you.

As ever, if you have any questions or need some help then please let us
know.

Thanks,

Phil

[1] - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/TechReviewStatus