Techreview report of "basic-commands" section (basic-commands.xml)

Vignesh vigneshacitizenofindia at yahoo.co.in
Tue Apr 8 16:06:49 UTC 2008

hi all..

Techreview report of "basic-commands" section (basic-commands.xml)

i have reviewed the pages starting from "using the guide" to "adding users". I found only in section inbetween which needed some more love.

"ifconfig" just had a one line description. i think it will be better if it has some more description.

this is my 1st techreview.. how do i fix this by myself??
  Regards

Vignesh....

I'm a free man... I use free software....