Request to join the mentoring programme

Patti Short magenta3604 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 5 14:38:35 UTC 2008

Hi Phil,
You bet, I would love to take a look at it and give some input on it.

Patti

Phil Bull wrote:
Hi Patti,On Tue, 2008-04-01 at 17:56 -0700, Patti Short wrote:

My name is Patti and I'm a professional Technical Writer with 12years of experience writing novice to expert level documentation. However,my expertise is in the area of configuration and administration. I havea degree, and hands-on experience, in computer networking with some programming.Currently, I use KDE Ubuntu and I would be interested in writing any system documentation as well as any server documentation. I wouldalso be interested in documenting anything regarding the topic ofswitching from Windows to Ubuntu.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, and welcome to the team! Asit happens, the Switching from Windows guide could really use someattention. Would you be interested in working on improving and updatingit?Thanks,Phil

-- “The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.” Maureen Dowd
--------------030506040504080501070608--