Moving Documentation from Main Wiki

Michael Price m_price04 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 16:59:12 UTC 2007

Ok I moved a whole bunch of this over to the new wiki and some of it was just removing the category documentation tag.. All thats left is 13 pages to check out. Considering their was about 40 or more pages  a few days ago when I started moving the documentation. So if I can get somebody to help me with the three pages in the foreign languages I can either get the rest myself or somebody can lend a hand with the 7 Accessibiliy pages.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CategoryDocumentation

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
   -Mahatma Gandhi

Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
http://travel.yahoo.com/