help wiki ?

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 10:58:49 UTC 2007

Hi Shriphani,

On Sat, 2007-09-15 at 12:34 +0530, Shriphani Palakodety wrote:
> Err what exactly is the help wiki? Does it mean the ubuntu fluxbox
> docs? I am really new to this so please excuse me if my questions are
> dumb.

The help wiki is a website where the Ubuntu community can contribute
documentation for Ubuntu users. Anyone can edit the wiki if they sign-up
for a username and password.

The Fluxbox documentation for Ubuntu is on the wiki, yes [1]. Because
Fluxbox is a feature that only a small group of Ubuntu users are likely
to want to use, it's not sensible to include Fluxbox docs anywhere else
but the wiki, unless you want to contribute your docs to the Fluxbox
project itself.

Thanks,

Phil

[1] - https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Fluxbox