PPA

Matthew Paul Thomas mpt at myrealbox.com
Thu Sep 13 10:07:08 UTC 2007

On Sep 5, 2007, at 2:49 PM, Jordan Mantha wrote:
> 2) we can backport the current WIP documentation to the current stable
> release so people can test/proofread the docs without having to
> install the development release. This makes it a lot easier for
> people.

I would love this! For work reasons, I have to stick with the stable
release until only one or two weeks before the documentation freeze for
the next release. And opening Yelp to a checkout doesn't tell me how
well the development-release docs are represented in search results
(because Yelp searches the stable documents instead). I suppose I could
set up a virtual machine or something for the development release, but
installing a stable-release package of the development-release docs
would be much easier.

Cheers
--
Matthew Paul Thomas