UPDATED xubuntu.ent, internet.xml, internet-C.omf

Luzius Thöny lucius.antonius at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 21:03:44 UTC 2007

fijam7 at gmail.com wrote:
> Seems that links, ulinks and xrefs work just within a given file. The
> only solution I managed to came up with is something like
>
> <ulink type="help" url="../../add-applications/C/index.html">Adding
> Applications</ulink>
>
> Documentation build with that works in a browser but this is
> unfortunately not an elegant solution. What do you think about it?
>
> Jan

well, i don't think that will work, because you hardcoded the language
('C') in the link. it works, but only for english.

in our previous documentation, we had links like these:

  <xref linkend="root-and-sudo"/>

which would link to other sections with the given id tag, like:

 <sect2 id="root-and-sudo">

shouldn't it work like that? i mean, we used to have the documentation
split up in different files before, and it worked with xrefs. but i see
that the build works slightly different now, since we don't seem to
include the all sub-pages into one big XML anymore. (maybe we should,
though, since we need to come up with a front page (table of contents)
to display in firefox?).

luzi