New member

Bhuvaneswaran A bhuvan at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 12 06:42:11 UTC 2007

On 9/10/07, Kaan Sonal <uksonal at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My name is Kaan from Istanbul, Turkey. I am a new member of the group. I
> would like to contribute the Ubuntu documentation project.
> Professionally, I am a system admin working on RedHat and Solaris, with
> Oracle and Sybase on top, for more than 5 years.
> I would like to join the mentoring programme.

You are welcome Kaan. There are more than one ways to contribute to
our team with the exposure you already have. You can contribute to
Ubuntu Server Guide. You can refer to existing sections and suggest
improvements. You can also suggest adding new sections for this guide.
For instance, it'd be great if you can add a section for installing
printers. Please refer to Printers [1] wiki page for more info. You
can also add a section to install Thin clients. If you have other
ideas, please let us know. We'll guide you through the process.

To know more about our team and get started, please refer to
GettingStarted [2] wiki page. Good luck!

[1] https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Printers
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/GettingStarted
--
Regards,