Internet

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 19:22:34 UTC 2007

Hi Dougie,

On Tue, 2007-09-11 at 20:20 +0100, Dougie Richardson wrote:
> Righto - I've got the SVN login details, so I just do svn commit? Sorry,
> I've never been trusted with commits on SVN - we always used to use RCS
> (he said showing his age).

Wow, that was fast! I use the following command (from within trunk):

svn ci ubuntu/internet/C/filename.xml -m "Insert your commit comment
here"

I normally do each changed file in turn, just to make sure that no other
changes get committed. If there are no other changes in your local copy,
don't use the filename as an argument and it'll upload everything at
once.

Thanks,

Phil

--