How may I help?

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 23:34:19 UTC 2007

Hi Jon,

On Sun, 2007-09-09 at 18:15 -0400, Jon Reagan wrote:
> I am Jon Reagan, and I am currently working with the Ubuntu Georgia (US)
> LoCo Team, and have been interested in helping out with the
> Documentation for Ubuntu.  My areas of interest for documentation have
> to do with anything Ubuntu, and I also have done work with Windows to
> Ubuntu page at help.ubuntu.com.
>
> My schedule is rather flexible and I am very willing to help, so if
> there is anything I can help on, let me know! :)

Welcome to the team!

How would you feel if I threw you in at the deep-end? We need to convert
some documentation for Orca to DocBook so that we can merge it into the
GNOME Accessibility Guide. However, we only have until Thursday, when
string freeze kicks in. Would you be interested in helping out with
this?

Thanks,

Phil

--