PHP5 guide

Adam Sommer asommer70 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 21:25:57 UTC 2007

Hey Phil,

Thanks for your feedback on the my mail.xml patch.  Here's a diff file of
some more modifications of the PHP5 section of genereic/server/C/web-
servers.xml.  I've included information on configuring and using each type
of binary that comes with php5-*.  At least I think I've mentioned them all.

Please let me know if there's anything that could be made more clear or
isn't formatted correctly.

--
Party On,
Adam