Matt:Mentoring Program

Matt Micek mattmicekubuntumaillist at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 10:32:53 UTC 2007

Hello, my name is Matt. I have been using Ubuntu since 5.04 and FreeBSd/opensource since September 2I acquired a degree in computer sciences in 1992 and currently provide web/customer service support for a larger company. I would be most delighted to contribute to the Ubuntu documentation effort.  I have minimal experience in Docbook, and the other tools listed. However, I able and most willing to learn as I taught myself about the Ubuntu/Open Source experience. I desire to give back to the community and to help promote the Ubuntu experience.

Thank you,

Matt