building docbook xml file

Ben kenpokarateboy2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 22:06:34 UTC 2007

One issue- I've written a first draft of the offline package
installation document, covering installation from the Ubuntu
installation CD, enabling other CD repositories, and how to install
APTonCD and where to find support, however, when I want to view it as
html, and i issue the command "build add-applications", it outputs:

make: Nothing to be done for `add-applications/C/add-applications.xml'.

any ideas? This is my first time working on a documentation project.
Also, if anyone knows where users can download CD or DVD images that can
be turned into CD repositories, I'd really like to include that.

thanks,
Ben