Builing localized html files

Sebastian Heinlein glatzor at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 4 17:30:55 UTC 2007

Hello,

for Edgy I uploaded an html version of the documentation to my
web-server to make it easy for German users to review and contribute to
the German translation of the documentation.

But I would need some guidance for building the gutsy documentation. The
wiki page mentions to replace all C with my local variable, which is
"de". But doing so only results in build errors. Is there a separate
script to import the translations from Rosetta to the working directory?

Thanks,

Sebastian