First message in the list

Bellegarde Laurent laurent.bellegarde at free.fr
Sat Sep 1 11:27:09 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

This is my first message in this list.

My name's Bellegarde Laurent, a french biology teacher living in south-western
France close to spain, in Biarritz, city of surfing in Europe.

I'm using strickly only free software since year 2000, All the Ubuntu since
warty's release in 2004.

With a friend in 2006 we have launched a free video project in french, called
lprod.org, doing his best to help the beginners making movies with free software
only as possible.

I'm interested to contribute to Ubuntu screencast for septembre 2007 as we have
already made severals videos as theses ones :

http://download.tuxfamily.org/lprod/videos_ogg/

or theses tutorials for video editing (in french) :

http://fr.lprod.org/wiki/doku.php?id=ressources:videos#tutoriels_videos_lprod.org

Bye,

Laurent