Community help wikis per release

Adam Sommer asommer70 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 03:22:09 UTC 2007

So I've created this macro that adds a Version table I copied from Phil
Bulls test page.  I think it fits the second part of the Quality Assurance
spec: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HelpWikiQualityAssurance

I'm still learning Python so any feedback is more than welcome.  Example
usage inside a wiki page:

[[ReleaseVersion(Ubuntu 7.10 (Gutsy Gibbon), Ubuntu 6.06 (Dapper
Drake), Ubuntu 7.06 (Feisty Fawn), Ubuntu 6.10 (Edgy Eft))]]

I was also thinking about the quality part of the spec and was wondering if
we could provide a way of rating a page?  This could probably tie into the
discussion/talk/feedback part of a page.

[[ReleaseVersion(Ubuntu 7.10 (Gutsy Gibbon), Ubuntu 6.06 (Dapper
Drake), Ubuntu 7.06 (Feisty Fawn), Ubuntu 6.10 (Edgy
Eft))]][[ReleaseVersion(Ubuntu 7.10 (Gutsy Gibbon), Ubuntu 6.06
(Dapper Drake), Ubuntu 7.06 (Feisty Fawn), Ubuntu 6.10 (Edgy Eft))]]

I'm still working on adding a way to select the applicable version to the
edit page.

Thanks for you time.