displayconfig-gtk

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 12:22:28 UTC 2007

Hi Dougie,

On Sat, 2007-10-20 at 12:49 +0100, Dougie Richardson wrote:
> Just got an email from Sebastian Heinlein, apparently all is not well
> with the displayconfig-gtk project. There has been a change in the open
> source ATI and Intel drivers that no longer support dual head mode with
> xinerama.
>
> He is however adding a help button, so I'll finish the help file for it.
> I was wondering however, if there needs to be an update to his program,
> is the help file uploaded with the update or does it go upstream?

Were you working on a separate help file for displayconfig-gtk, or was
it part of the system documentation (i.e. in hardware.xml in
ubuntu-docs)?

If it's a separate file, it should be packaged with displayconfig-gtk
and would then get uploaded with the updated package. If it's part of
hardware.xml, an update to ubuntu-docs would be required, but I don't
know if this would be allowed for such a change...

Thanks,

Phil

--
Phil Bull