Mentoring Program

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 20:42:10 UTC 2007

Hi Dan,

On Thu, 2007-10-18 at 15:39 -0400, Daniel Josph Xhan wrote:
> Sure. Let me know what needs to be done, and I'll have a go at it.

Could you take a look at one of the pages listed in CategoryCleanup [1]
and have a go at tidying that up, please? Any page will do. Once you're
happy with the results, let us know and we can review the page for you
and provide some feedback.

You can find some general guidance on editing in the wiki guide [2], but
please let us know if you run into problems or have any questions and
we'll answer them for you ASAP.

Thanks,

Phil

[1] - https://help.ubuntu.com/community/CategoryCleanup