Community help wikis per release

Adam Sommer asommer70 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 21:46:47 UTC 2007

> Adam, that's been a feature of MoinMoin since the early days and is
> certainly included in the version used on the Ubuntu wiki.

Yep, you're definitely right.  For some reason I just never noticed it until
I installed MoinMoin myself.  I think it may be the colors used, or maybe
I'm just blind.

whereas we'd be looking
> for something a bit more sophisticated. Have a look at the spec and
> get yourself a bit more used to MoinMoin and see if you have any
> thoughts on how the spec envisages doing things.

I also agree, I realized after adding another drop down that it would only
allow you to select one release per edit.  I'll take your advise and read up
on MoinMoin and the spec.

Thanks Matt.

--
Party On,