Community help wikis per release

Ross Peoples ubuntu.ross.peoples at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 21:34:03 UTC 2007

This is just my two cents, and I don't know if this is what you guys are
talking about, but here goes... I would really be cool if every page had
a compatibility grid. The rows would list the flavors (Ubuntu, Kubuntu,
Xubuntu, etc) and the columns would list the releases. this could be
accomplished by adding a table of checkboxes to the page editor, so the
author can check what flavors and releases the page is known to be
relevant to. So when the page is viewed, it would present something like
this at the top or bottom to indicate what the page applies to:

	Edgy (6.10)	Feisty (7.04)	Gusty (7.10)
Ubuntu		X		X		X
Kubuntu						X
Xubuntu		X

I don't know how difficult it would be to code something like that, but
if you guys find this to be a good idea, I would be glad to help
implement it.

Ross