Introduction

Vadim Peretokin vperetokin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 16:28:25 UTC 2007

Hi!

I'm from Toronto myself. At any rate, today I had a hell of a time getting
my wireless to work in Gutsy, and the troubleshooting pages for it didn't
really help - I found them to be somewhat confusing and not offer any real
solutions when you don't have an internet connection. Do you think you could
help make them better? I can email you my findings (got it working after an
hour of typing random commands...)