[patch] Update to Mediawiki section.

Adam Sommer asommer70 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 17:16:13 UTC 2007

That's correct they're enabled in /etc/php5/apache2/conf.d/gd.ini and
/etc/php5/apache2/conf.d/mysql.ini.  Those files are installed with the
php5-gd and php5-mysql packages.  Strictly speaking the gd package isn't
100% necessary for Mediawiki, but if you plan on uploading images into your
wiki it allows you to scale the image.

Thanks Bhuvaneswaran, I appreciate your help.

--
Party On,
Adam