request for review: Gutsy release candidate announcement

Steve Langasek steve.langasek at canonical.com
Wed Oct 10 21:49:16 UTC 2007

Hi Eero,

On Wed, Oct 10, 2007 at 03:31:19PM +0300, Eero Salokannel wrote:

> I can agree with mr Zimmerman, those are good ideas. I already set the
> headings to 3rd level to make it easier to read, but it might look a bit
> better if the thick lines were removed and the headings were set to 2nd
> level instead of 3rd...? (2nd level gives a thin brown line)

Sorry, this announcement is being sent as plain text, not as wiki markup; so
what's relevant is how the raw text looks, not how it renders in the wiki.
(I'm sure there's some option to turn off rendering of the document, but I
didn't take the time to figure out how to do this before requesting feedback.)

So I've reverted these changes to the highlighting as we really want the
headers to line up with the raw text lines underneath.