xubuntu-docs

Jani Monoses jani at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 2 06:38:23 UTC 2007

Luzius Thöny wrote:
> Jani Monoses wrote:
>>
>> thanks, I think it does. Although the xubuntu docs strill refer to
>> Ubuntu sometimes
>
> Some of that may be intended (I never changed things like 'Ubuntu
> philosophy' for example, because there is no special 'Xubuntu
> philosophy' IMHO). Some other instances are probably mistakes. Where did
> you see it?

Sure, the philosophy thing is the same.
The first link About Ubuntu does not work.
The second link is New to Ubuntu 7.04 under which the sublink are trying
to launch gnome-help

>>  and at least the printing section mention
>> gnome-cups-manager which is not used.
>>

> Please update to rev4404 :)

I am using 4404 and after make I get a xubuntu dir under build/
In that starting from index.html stylesheets are not applied unless
goinf into the chapters. In there in printing there's a mention of
gnome-cups-manager.

Maybe I did not set up something right or check out the right branch
Is it
https://docteam.ubuntu.com/repos/branches/gutsy

thanks
Jani