JeOS tutorial (was: vi or nano in tutorial?)

Adam Sommer asommer70 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 20:35:51 UTC 2007

> Just so that you know and won't be surprised if you happen to read Linux
> Magazine, chances are that the tutorial will be published there...

That's really cool, I do read Linux Magazine, congrats.  One very minor
adjustment, since it's going to be published, would be this line:

   "Note that at this point we could easily install any additional packages
that we might need using, for example, the *aptitude* command."
I think the "aptitude command" should read "aptitude utility" or "aptitude
command line utility" since you're talking about installing the package and
not executing the actual command.

Just a suggestion :)

--
Party On,