Help Wiki Improvements

Adam Sommer asommer70 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 13:55:52 UTC 2007

Hey Phil,

> I tested the macro on MoinMoin 1.5.2 on Dapper, with the h.u.c theme.
> I'm not sure if this is the case with version 1.3.4, but there were some
> issues with the line break tags (<br>) being added for padding. The
> padding is added beneath the point in the document where the macro was
> added, and not under the floating div inserted by the macro as desired.
> The CSS should handle the padding anyway - it pads fine on 1.5.2.

Thanks for the patch it's applied in revision 6.  I think the issue
call before the Table of Contents.  It does look better underneath
:-).

I also tested on a 1.5.7 MoinMoin install (on Gutsy) with the h.u.c
theme.  Everything worked fine, I'll test on my 1.3.4 install this
evening.

> I'd imagine that a link to your bzr branch would be the best way of
> posting the code.

I updated the Spec page with a link to the bzr branch.

--
Party On,
Adam