School Advocacy pamphlet for 7.10

Michael Price m_price04 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 19:15:21 UTC 2007

Here is the link to the Edubuntu Advocacy phamplet
http://doc.ubuntu.com/edubuntu/school-advocacy/C/index.html
and here is
a link to some YouTube  video's somebody created for
setting up Edubuntu
in the library which you can probably adapt to your
situation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdvJIGQCVi0

Finally here is the link to the Edubuntu-users mailing
list
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/edubuntu-users
so if you have
any questions I am sure they will be able to better
help you.

On Mon, 2007-11-19 at 20:58 -0600, d165302 wrote:
> Folks,
> My name is Eddie Guernsey.  God has taken me to help
the Gonzalez
(http://gonzalezcenter.org/) in
> Corpus Christi Texas.  They have no tec support
knowledge and my little
> knowledge of Edubuntu is that it is free.  Would you
please send to me
> the School Advocacy pamphlet for 7.10 file so that I
can share it with
> the people at the Ed-rec center.  The price of free
is what we can handle.

> 1- I presently have 6 p1-p2 cpu that seem to fit the
bill of
> thin-client.  Is that so?
>
> 2- I have never setup levels of security, how many
levels do I need?

> 3- Please send any other info to help setup an
education computer lab.