Help Wiki Improvements

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 19 22:27:24 UTC 2007

On 19/11/2007, Adam Sommer <asommer70 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> > Adam's macro looks like just what we need to finally implement the
> > HelpWikiQA spec [1]. A second version of it (with minimal alterations)
> > could also be used to implement the 'Cleanup' part of the spec.
> >
> > Can we move ahead and install this macro to the live server?

Sorry for the delay responding. I think I'dlike to get a couple of
intermediate steps done first:

1. Post the code to the spec wiki page
2. Get it working with a testing wiki with the relevant theme.

I'll try and play around with it soon. I noticed recently that the
Italian wiki has implemented something similar so I'd like to
investigate how different the implementation is.

http://wiki.ubuntu-it.org/InternetRete/Messaggistica/Emesene

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org