A couple of bugs... and one question

Milo Casagrande milo_casagrande at yahoo.it
Mon May 21 20:06:21 UTC 2007

Il giorno dom, 13/05/2007 alle 14.39 +0100, Matthew East ha scritto:
> No, the section was taken from the wiki page of the same name - if
> you're interested, you should probably try and work on both at the same
> time!

I've done some work on the basic-commands section for the documentation.

It's more or less the same from the wiki, apart from a little change in
the structure of the document and the use of docbook tags...

I don't know if it's good to add more commands, it's just a really basic
guide...

Take a look at it and tell me everything!

Cheers.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo_casagrande at yahoo.it>