Please update: Kubuntu Desktop Guide.

Rich Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Thu May 10 04:42:54 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 09 May 2007, Timothy Crowell wrote:
| Dear Ubuntu Documentation Project,
|
| Please create a Kubuntu Desktop Guide for Kubuntu 7.04.
|
| Thank you.

| Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
| http://mail.yahoo.com

Desktop Guides have been replaced by:
1) Topic Based Help (KMenu -> Help -> Kubuntu System Documentation)
2) The Official Ubuntu Book (Chapter 7 outlines Kubuntu)

We will eventually be porting the help documentation over to either
Kubuntu.org or Help.ubuntu.com depending on what the bosses say.

Remember that most of the applications in Kubuntu are a part of the KDE
project and have their own documentation as well. Of course there is room to
build upon that and we are planning such feat with 7.10 (Gutsy Gibbon).

If you would like to create a Desktop Guide, you can use the one from 6.10
(Edgy Eft) and build upon it if you would like. I believe the license on that
is CC-by-SA (could possibly still be GFDL then).

--
Rich Johnson
nixternal at ubuntu.com
GPG Key: 0x2E2C0124