Launchpad team management

Freddy Martinez freddymartinez9 at ubuntu.com
Wed May 9 07:20:37 UTC 2007

I like the way the team is now (people have to be added). It will make the
team members look back at the commits, where they came from etc. I think the
biggest problem is getting information across to people of where to send
patches / documentation etc. Also, where do we fit in the other areas of doc
work (wiki for example)? This may become problematic when we focus only on
system documentation.

On 5/9/07, Matthew East <mdke at ubuntu.com> wrote:

Best,
Freddy Martinez