ubuntu membership / community

Sharp, Michael mesharp at sbec.com
Wed May 2 20:57:51 UTC 2007

I am very interested in helping in the effort of being a member of
ubuntu project. I have tested ubuntu on several systems here at my
company for which are all Dells. Since we are a Dell shop I have the
ability to load ubuntu on all different sorts of systems. This would be
a GREAT help to the community of ubuntu. As you can tell I very
interested in being a member to support and troubleshot varies issue
around ubuntu as wells hardware problems. My back round stems around
I.T, so if you fill that I can help with this let me know. I am not a
programmer but I do a lot of R & D around Linux for which I have gotten
a lot of my friends to switch too. Again I believe I would be a GREAT
asset to the community of ubuntu. Thank you for time.

Regards,

Michael Sharp