contributing graphics to the docs

Ronnie Tucker ronnie at ronnietucker.co.uk
Fri Mar 23 19:00:16 UTC 2007

Hi all!

I'd love to help with graphics. I could certainly write some Kubuntu tutorials
for the beginners on the programs that I use, things like Kmail, Gimp, Adept
and so on... BUT; is Kubuntu stuff placed in the Ubuntu wiki?

Better still; is the; http://help.ubuntu.com site the same as the wiki? I'm a
bit confused about that... as I could certainly provide text and screens for:
https://help.ubuntu.com/6.10/kubuntu/desktopguide/C/index.html

A few more thoughts I have ;
What are the rules for screens, any image size limits?
Must I use the default KDE theme?
Does the wiki focus only on apps that are installed by default? As things like
Gimp aren't installed by default in Kubuntu.
That kind of thing...

Basically; where do i start! :D

All the best.

--