Switching from Windows - large string freeze exception

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 15 13:39:49 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Earlier in the release cycle we decided to include a few chapters from the
above guide in the shipped documentation. I've noticed that the
"migrating" chapter (which we have included) is rather dependent on the
"preparing" chapter (which we haven't included. As a result I'd propose to
include the latter as well. This will fix broken links and make the
material generally more logical. Obviously, it adds quite a few strings.

I'm not too concerned about the string freeze exception, because the
translations in Rosetta are still not completely ready, I'm waiting for
Carlos to put the finishing touches to those.

Does anyone have any objections? Speak now or forever hold your piece.
I'll do the changes in 8-10 hours or so if no one does.

Matt
--
http://www.mdke.org