layout change for help center

hv1989 hv1989 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 16:48:46 UTC 2007

Okey. I did the trick with the search entry at the right place. Now I didn't
get a feisty yelp properly installed. I guess I have the src, but I cannot
parse it?! (fakeroot build-debs or something like that. I already forgot the
command. ./autogen.sh didn't do the trick to, because I get other info on
the frontpage!!). So I will tell you what needs to be changed. It isn't a
big deal so everyone can do it:

file: ./src/gtkentryaction.c:
function: gtk_entry_action_create_tool_item (GtkAction *action)
find:
  gtk_box_pack_start (GTK_BOX (box), label, FALSE, FALSE, 0);
  gtk_box_pack_start (GTK_BOX (box), entry, FALSE, FALSE, 0);
replace:
  gtk_box_pack_end (GTK_BOX (box), entry, FALSE, FALSE, 0);
  gtk_box_pack_end (GTK_BOX (box), label, FALSE, FALSE, 0);
remarks: order is importent. First entry then label!

file: ./src/gtkentryaction.c:
function: gtk_entry_action_create_tool_item (GtkAction *action)
find:
  tool_item = gtk_tool_item_new ();
replace:
  tool_item = gtk_tool_item_new ();
  gtk_tool_item_set_expand (GTK_CONTAINER (tool_item), TRUE);

So I hope next time I will be ably to send a .diff patch. But I need to find
first how I can make them. And for the moment I want to work, not search.

greetz