Wiki Subscriptions

William Cameron bc_dundee at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 29 21:36:39 UTC 2007

If both the wiki and the mailing list are php/mysql based for example I don't see how it shoudln't be as easy as writing a mod have the wiki "mail the mailing list" if it has been updated.  Wiki's keep track of recent changes etc, so linking a function to send an email into that should be all thats required..  This is assuming of course for example I wanted to email ubuntu-doc at lists.ubuntu.com, instead of each member individually.. otherwise i would have to interact with the mailing list itself.Not sure if this helps, but let me know if you get anything.Cheers,William> Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 14:03:50 -0700> From: brian at ubuntu.com> To: ubuntu-doc at lists.ubuntu.com> Subject: Wiki Subscriptions> > Does anyone know if it is possible to subscribe a mailing list to a wiki> page so the mailing list will know when the wiki page has been updated?> > Thanks,> -- > Brian Murray                                                 @ubuntu.com